An overdraft is a fluctuating loan facility that is individually tailored to meet your short-term financial needs for working capital purposes. It is linked to your business current account and you can use as much as you need, up to your limit.
What does it offer me?
- Convenience: once approved the facility is available and can be used whenever required - for the agreed period subject to review
- Simplicity: the approved limit is loaded on to your Business current account
- The facility remains available even if you don’t use it
- Affordability: an overdraft is one of the least expensive forms of short-term finance
- Flexibility: repayment terms are negotiable with a relationship manager
- Interest is charged based on use
- Evaluation principles are based on cash-flow assessment
- Collateral is based on conditions of grant
- Period is 12 months (annual review)
Individuals who’ve had a Standard Bank Business current account for 12 months or more
What do I need to apply?
Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch with the following documentation:
- Cash-flow projections
- Financial statements
- Bank statements (new customer)
- Personal statements (members or directors)
Rates and fees
Interest rate is prime linked and an arrangement fee of 1% of the total value of the facility is charged
Customer contact center -0819286 / 264 61 294 2628 or your Relationship Manager