Prestige banking is a complete financial services offering tailored to complement your lifestyle and your specific financial requirements. At the core of the Prestige banking offering is the services of a dedicated Prestige Banker who is available for appointment-based consultations at your branch. Our Prestige Bankers are supported by Prestige Line consultants who are available to assist you telephonically with your day-to-day banking needs and queries, even after hours and on weekends.
What does it offer me?
- EMV Gold Debit Card
- Dedicated Prestige Banking team
- Access to electronic services such as ATM and Point of Sale (POS)
- Internet banking, Mobile banking, MyUpdates (SMS Alerts)
- Cash and cheques may be deposited into your account either over the counter or at an ATM
- Stop and debit orders
- Investment and savings products
- Financial planning and Insurance
- Access to lending
- Gross income between N$ 19 999 – N$ 69 999 per month for salaried and self –employed individuals.
- Or you gave a 4-year Undergraduate Degree equivalent to a honours Degree or higher (obtained in the last 5 years) and earning a minimum gross monthly income of N$5 000
- Full time employees with a regular monthly salary that is paid into their Current Account.
- Clean credit and Bank records
How do I apply?
- Visit your nearest Standard Bank branch or contact our
Customer Contact Centre on 081 9286 or email us at email@example.com
- Proof of Income (Latest Payslip)
- Identification Document or Valid Passport
- Proof of residential address – latest water and electricity bill
- Personal Revolving Credit Plan
- Personal Overdraft
- Gold Credit Card
- Home Loans
- Vehicle and Asset Finance
- Student Loans
- Smart Device financing
Financial planning and Insurance
From car, home and life insurance to bespoke advice on fiduciary planning, trusts and wills, our Insurance and Wealth Advisory specialists will ensure that you and your assets are taken care of – expertly and professionally
- Rebate option:
If you keep a daily minimum balance in your account for a full calendar month we will refund a portion of the service fees incurred under the 'Pay as you transact' option up to a specified amount, based on the balance kept in your account (Note: no interest is earned on credit balances with this option)
- Bundle option:
Pay a single monthly management fee for a fixed number of transactions and services. With this option your Gold cheque and credit card annual fees are included
- Pay as you transact:
Pay for each transaction. A minimum monthly fee is charged if the total service fees are not more than this
Customer care line: 0819288