Invoice discounting is a form of short-term borrowing used to improve your company's working capital and cash flow position. Invoice discounting allows a business to draw money against its sales invoices before the customer has actually paid and use the invoice as collateral.
What does it offer me?
- Provides you with working capital and improved cash flow position.
- Short term facility that can be serviced within the 90 day period.
- Flexible repayment terms.
- Less expensive form of facility.
- Convenience: Once the facility is approved, there is an agreed period subject to the review date.